1.22.2008

Why Do You Moderate Comments?

As with the old blog, I am instituting a policy of moderating comments. Darwinists and scientists flocked to the old blog, and would fill the comments with "rationalizations" and "facts." Well, I don't have time for either, so if you post a comment, make sure it doesn't look too "sciencey" or I will not allow it. In other words, I am instituting the same policy as Uncommon Descent.

Outsiders who come to my blog and try to post their Darwinist/Meteorologist propaganda can look forward to not seeing their comments on my posts. If you have a criticism, make sure it is valid before you post it, because I will not allow invalid criticisms. These include criticisms of the Bible (you can't criticize it, it's impossible) or criticisms of my research, which is done in a matter consistent with God's teachings.

People should have learned by now that freedom is a gift from God, and He didn't give you the freedom to tell Him what you think, because God made you think it. I don't need you to tell me what God told you to think about me.

No comments: