1.22.2008

What Science Tells You About Rain

We are supposed to believe, according to "science", that rain is some type of natural process. Water evaporates (or as I like to say, magically disappears) into clouds and when the rain condenses (or as I like to say, magically reappears), it falls from the clouds.

That is the most unbelievable hunk of BS I have ever heard! That science accepts it, and that schoolchildren are taught it, is extremely unreasonable.

Supposedly, "meteorologists" can study the atmosphere and make prophecies about what kind of weather we can get. Well, scientists love their empirical evidence, and I have some for them: our local weathermen is WRONG more than he is RIGHT! Heck, I could guess if it was going to rain and do as good as this guy. He calls himself a prophet, but he's always wrong!

"Science" has a lot of stupid things to say, and rain is only one of them. Stay tuned as I'll use evidence and the Bible to prove they're wrong! about this and other things!!

No comments: