3.03.2008

Don't Try to Comment if You're Going to be a Smart Ass

Yes. You. Don't even think about it.

Example:
Kyle, you lowlife piece of shit. Torturing scientists is the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard in my life, next to some of the "theories" behind intelligent design. I can see how the two potentially correlate, but that doesn't give them credence. And you really need to stop writing some really stupid shit, posting it, then going back 20 minutes later and changing it to slightly less stupid shit, then further reverting every time someone tries to comment and point out your mistakes (your comment queue is more like a gas chamber) until you've removed most of the "science" debates and left a completely unsupported insane argument. You vomit out a topic to debate, block any potential opponents from expressing their view, then go off on some tangent and declare an undeserved victory.
-Jeff

Well, Jeff (I'm actually assuming that you're PZ Myers due to the foul language), I believe you owe me an apology. I just posted your comment in the body of the blog posting; therefore, I win.

No comments: