4.01.2008

Return of: The Flat Earth Society

As a believer in the pre-Tribulation return of Christ to rapture me and all other (real) Christians, Jesus isn't the only thing I see making a comeback in the near future. I envision the return of the Flat Earth Society.

During the 7 years of the Tribulation, those left behind with the Antichrist(s) will realize that the Earth is flat. And Jesus will prove it: He'll redeem God's science as he redeems God's chosen.

If the Earth were round, Jesus' return on his awesome dinosaur wouldn't appear simultaneously to everyone on the planet. The people on one side of the planet would see Him coming first, and could call their friend on the other side and tell them to pray and accept Jesus real quick – and I don't think Jesus wants that to happen. Only a flat earth will permit the grand spectacle that day, and all will witness... and my friends and I will ride back on our own awesome dinosaurs.

Here's a graphical depiction of how that works.


Less than three weeks away now. It's going to be so sweet.

No comments: